The objective of the Technical Committee on Communications Switching and Routing (TC CSR) is to advance the state of the art in theory and applications of information switching and networking by the following:
- Uniting professionals with a keen interest in diverse facets of Communications Switching and Routing. Our focus encompasses theoretical underpinnings and architectural frameworks, delving into teletraffic theory to explore the dynamics of data flow, mobility, and call control. Discussions extend to signaling protocols, Intelligent Networks, and innovative service features. The realm of switching software architecture is explored in depth, covering aspects of system management, economics, and practical applications across various industries. This exploration of the intricate landscape of switching and routing systems, fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange among industry experts.
- To provide a forum for discussion and exchange of technical matters among members in the committee meetings, special interest group meetings, topical meetings, and workshops.
- To sponsor technical sessions at conferences and stimulate high quality technical papers for conferences and IEEE publications.
- To organize special issues of IEEE publications.
The topics of interest include:
- Switching and Routing
- Traffic Engineering
- Network Signaling
- Network Software, Hardware, and Middleware
- Packet Network Applications
- Network Processors
- Network and Function Virtualizations
- Data Center Networking and Cloud Computing
- Mobile Networks
- Energy Efficient and Green Networking
- Information Networks
- Intelligent System Analysis/Analytics
- Optimal Systems
- Optimization of Systems
Last updated on May 19, 2019. Contact: Lotfi Mhamdi email@example.com