The objective of the Technical Committee on Communications Switching and Routing (TC CSR) is to advance the state of the art in theory and applications of information switching and networking by the following:
- To bring together professionals with interests in various aspects of Communications Switching and Routing such as theory and architecture (B-ISDN/ATM, optical switching), teletraffic theory, mobility and call control, signalling protocol, Intelligent Networks and service features, switching software architecture, management, economics, and applications of switching and routing systems.
- To provide a forum for discussion and exchange of technical matters among members in the committee meetings, special interest group meetings, topical meetings, and workshops.
- To sponsor technical sessions at conferences and stimulate high quality technical papers for conferences and IEEE publications.
- To organize special issues of IEEE publications.
The topics of interest include:
- Switching and Routing
- Traffic Engineering
- Network Signaling
- Network Software, Hardware, and Middleware
- Packet Network Applications
- Network Processors
- Network and Function Virtualizations
- Data Center Networking and Cloud Computing
- Mobile Networks
- Energy Efficient and Green Networking
- Information Networks
Last updated on May 19, 2019. Contact: Lotfi Mhamdi firstname.lastname@example.org